Friday, June 27, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

So a cute friend of mine does Flashback Friday, and I love the idea so I am going to copy it. (Hope you don't mind Deanna). Each week I am going to add things to my blog that has already happened, so you can all see some of the cute pics I already have.
This weeks flashback is on Beckham.

BECKHAM BRODY BAYLES
I was born on February 13, 2008 @ 5:37. I weighed 7 pounds 0 ounces, and was 19 inches long. I was not easy to get here. I put mom in the hospital twice during her pregnancy and gave her some other problems on the way. Then I gave my parents the scare of their life! I had some lung problems and started to get an pneumonia. I had to stay at St. Marks NICU for nine days before my mom and dad could take me home. It was the longest 9 days of their life. But I am home now and things couldn’t be better. Here are some pictures of those scary 9 days.




Wow! Mom you are so big!
(On the way to the hospital)




Mom and friends playing cards
waiting for my arrival
(Does she think this is supposed to be easy?)




I made it!



Mom and dad held me for a few seconds,
then they rushed me away to save my life




Me and Mommy for the first time




Me and Daddy for the first time



Our cute family



My new bed in the NICU



My tanning bed
(Aren’t my glasses cute!)




Just a cute picture
(Can you believe I had so much hair,
where did it all go!)




First time mommy got to dress me



I make the cutest faces



First time with no cords



Coming home from the hospital
(9 days old)




At home in my swing where I belong

6 comments:

LTC said...

Those darn babies like to give us all scares! He is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh remember how scared we all were. and how we Prayed for little Beckham. I'm so happy that he is healthy and doing so well.

Bayles Family said...

I loved that! So cute to have it explained by him, you can probably count on me copying you a lot :) I love that little boy so much and I'm so glad that I get to see him all the time!

Lindsay said...

Oh, Beckham you are darling! I'm so in love with holding you and I'm SO glad you made it through all your scariness. Now if you can just make it through Brooklyn's "pampering." Love you!

Team Fraser said...

awe so cute...I haven't seen any of those!!

Marci Rasch said...

The cords and NICU...what memories for me too! He has grown so much! What a cutie!