Thursday, June 12, 2008

Suppose I should follow the crowd!!

Ya, I know, I should have done this forever ago, but at least I am starting now!! Our little family is doing great. Beckham turns 4 months old tomorrow and is just the best thing that ever happened to Russ and I. He is the cutest and most amazing thing in the world!  He thinks he is older than he is already and he doesn't want to miss a moment of anything going on. His smiles are just to die for! Russ is doing great, still working for UPS during the night time hours. He plays softball with friends, and of course can't get enough of XBox 360. I am just as busy as ever, but it is getting better with summer finally here!! I am still teaching first grade and love it! Teaching is the most rewarding job ever (and one of the hardest jobs you could possibly have, at least I think so). I am still working on my Masters, which I should have at the end of this summer (it's about time)!  
All in all we are doing GREAT and LOVING LIFE!!
Thanks for reading!
Oh, and I can't forget that Beckham's best friend arrived a few weeks ago! Addy J. Rushton was born on May 27, 2008 with no complications!! She is a tiny little thing, but all is well!
KIMI 

4 comments:

Zobell Fam said...

Congratulations on joining the Blogging world. Bryson is excited to be able to check it out all summer!! Talk to you soon

Lindsay said...

Yea! I finally got a chance to read it! Good luck with your papers-we loved playing with you this last week!
Linds

Keddington Chronicles said...

Hi! I now know you as Mrs. Bayles from school, but I originally knew you from Jazzercise. Your blog is cute. I knew you & Lindsay from the fitness center. Now, I'm crossing my fingers that my to be first grader gets you as a teacher next year :)

Grandma Tami said...

I have the cutest grandson in the whole world. I also am so proud of Russ and Kimi, they are such wonderful parents. I love all of you. xoxoxoxoxo