Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS!

So the 4th of July is also my hubby's birthday. I just wanted to take a second and let everyone know that he is a wonderful husband. I love him so much. We have lots fun together, and love to be with each other. One thing I will never forget is how wonderful he was when we had to leave Beckham in the hospital. He was by my side the entire time, making sure everything was going to be ok. He waited in the hospital waiting room in between feedings with me and he held me and loved me when I couldn't stop crying. He is a great father! He loves Beckham so much, and he is so cute with him. It is so fun to watch the two of them together! Well, I am done with the mushy stuff now, so here are some pics of him and our cute family.

2 comments:

Team Fraser said...

awe...happy birthday Russ

Grandma Tami said...

Russ, I am so proud of you! You are a great husband to Kimi, and such a cute dad to Beckham.