Thursday, July 31, 2008

ZOO TIME

So of course we had to go to the zoo this year. Jenn, Katie, Katie's sister, and I decided to head up to the zoo, Braden (Katie's little boy), and Kennedy (Katie's neice) were really the only ones who understood what was going on, but Jenn and I had fun taking pictures of Beckham and Addy! Beckham did like the monkeys and the lemur. He was watching them like crazy, not so much the other animals that didn't move though. Addy J. just mostly slept. What a day!



Beckham on the Rhino



Just a cute picture



Sleeping Babes
(a quick cat nap to re-energize)



What a cute little couple!
(his arm is around her too!)




Addy, Beckham, & Braden



Cute Friends



The 4 Kids watching the Jaguar



LOVE this picture!!



How does Beckham measure up?



Mom's and their little ones on the train

11 comments:

Halley said...

Such cute pics of those darling kids and super cute moms at the zoo! :) Melis and I took the triplets to the zoo earlier this summer and it was SUCH a blast! They loved it! Hooray for the zoo! :)

Jenn Rushton said...

Wow! you put more pics on than I did. I need some of those pics. You have some cute ones. What a fun day! I can't wait to go again:)

Mike and Dee said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love the pictures of all the strollers, and the sleeping baby next to Beckham! So cute!

Linda Mattson said...

You never stop amazing me - you do so much and your such a great mom!
I love you guy - your awesome!

megs said...

What a fun Moms day out!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! It has to be so fun to have friends that have babies around the same time as you. I bet it makes everything twice as fun!

LTC said...

Cute pics! I love the little rolls on Beckham's legs!

Anonymous said...

It looks like the moms had more fun than the kids. But let me tell you, you will always get more enjoyment watching your kids do new things.

Zobell Fam said...

Bryson wants to go to the zoo with you before school starts. Call me because I have a pass so you get in FREE!!! Look like beckam is getting so big tell him to stop growing!! Miss ya

The Keeles said...

So cute! We are going to the zoo tomorrow.

Katie said...

I want that picture of me and braden on the train. We had so much fun. Next year will be even better! So glad we are friends :)