Monday, August 25, 2008

CHERRY HILL

A few weeks ago we went to Cherry Hill with some friends. Sherry Sterling invited us to go with her family and we invited some of my family. It was a fun group. Wes, Shannon and Halle came with us. They are my favorite people to camp with. I know I have said this before, but Shannon and I have so much fun when we camp. We love playing games together. This trip we played Ticket to Ride Europe, we played a double game which took forever, and we tied! We couldn't believe it! The water park was fun too. I had to talk Braeden into playing on the Lazy River, then we couldn't get him out of it. Beckham was amazing, he went down a little slide, fell asleep on the Lazy River with me, and even went down a big water slide on a mat with Russ. That night we mini-golfed, and I totally kicked butt! It was a fun weekend, thanks Sterlings for inviting us!

(If you click on the picture it will make it full screen, you've got to do that to the one of Beckham and Russ on the slide, and the one of Beckhams sad face to get the full effect of the cuteness)



Wes and Halle



Russ and Wes acting like little boys again



Russ and Beckham going down the little slide



Halle going down the little slide
(Don't ya just LOVE the goggles!)




Mean Daddy's



Look at that face!
Beckham loves water,
but not the cold




Kelsie and Russ



Braeden trying to get warm

2 comments:

Bayles Family said...

Cherry Hill was super fun! Will you email pictures? I really want the ones of Wes & Halle in the batting cages.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Too bad summer is over.