Monday, November 3, 2008

CRUISE PICS

Here are some Cruise Pics!! I know it took a while, sorry, but enjoy now. These pictures are just the pictures from my camera (actually Shannon's since mine decided to stop working just before we left - and it is a brand new $300 camera). There are still pictures on Brady's camera and Lindsay's camera that I need to get.


San Diego
Shopping at the biggest mall I have ever seen!



Waiting for the shuttle to take us to the ship
Brady, Clay, Russ, Dad


Watching the boat take off.
See ya later USA, here we come Mexico!
Brady, Russ, Dad, Me

Clay and Lindsay



Mini Golfing on the top of the ship the first day. So if you think putting is hard on land, try doing it when the boat is moving. I totally suck both ways, but I do have fun.
Lindsay

Clay

Russ

Brady

Me


DINNER!!
K, dinner was quite the event for us. Let's just say we all like to eat. Before we even left for San Diego my dad was talking about what we should have for dinner the next night. Well the first night we all ordered one appetizer, one main coarse, one dessert except for my dad. He orders one appetizer and two main coarses. So that starts us all on this ordering large amounts of food. There were some nights we all ordered like 3 appetizers, 2 main coarses, and 3 desserts. It became kind of a joke to see what everyone was going to order everyday. My dad decided the best amount was 2 or 3 appetizers and one main corse. Every night though, after we stuffed ourselves to the point of not wanting to eat ever again, my dad would be asking us what we think would be for dinner the next night and how he was already deciding what to order.
Mom & Dad

Clay & Lindsay

Me & Russ

Brady & . . .



Parasailing in Cabo San Lucas
Clay and Lindsay

Me and Russ



My family is a game playing family!! We play games all the time, card games, board games, dice games, you name it. Well on the days we were on the ship all day we played games. There was even a room meant for this. Well in most of our game playing Lindsay is the big loser. She always loses, in fact I love when she is there cause usually it is me. Well this is a moment of the game where Lindsay is actually winning the game (and she was ever so excited). And no, she didn't win in the end :(



The Blow Hole in Ensenada, MexicoRuss and Clay


Everyone looking over the edge


Taking pictures while getting soaked


Oh, So Cute


The boys



On our way back to the boat in Ensenada we saw this guy selling sunglasses out side of the bus, so Russ runs off and buys a pair. Well then all the boys decide to jump off and buy some too.
Brady


Dad


Russ

8 comments:

Nene said...

Looks like you had a BLAST!

p.s. After school Sy said, "I got to see Beckham today. And sing him songs. Am I lucky or what?"

Zobell Fam said...

Looks like you had a great time..I wish I was there. By the way you have such a fun family!

Linda Mattson said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! I bet with all of Randy's eating he didn't gain a pound either! Luck of the jeans. Cute photos.
Also, never heard back on Halloween photos?

Lindsay said...

My arms look freakish in my victory photo! Yikes-it's like my elbows go the wrong way. Weird. Still a happy moment! :)

I'm so jealous!! I'm going to have to come over asap to get the rest of the pictures so I can finish my post!

Such a fun trip!!

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

I love your pictures! Glad you had such a great time! I have been checking your blog to see when you would post about it! Happy to see all the fun you have had with your family!

Ashlee and Sam said...

Looks like fun!!What a great time to take a vacation and go somewhere warm.

Kara said...

Ah! That looks like it was so much fun!!! Too bad we didn't go with you guys! :) You and Lindsay look so cute in all of those pictures! Was it nice to not have a baby with you?!

Team Fraser said...

its about time!! I love the sunglasses!!