Friday, October 10, 2008

Zoo

So last time I went to the zoo and posted it one of my first graders from last year (Bryson) saw the pictures and said he wanted to go with me and Beckham to the zoo sometime too. So the wonderful Zobel family invited us to go play at the zoo with them a few weeks ago. We had a blast. They are such a cute little family. (PJ, I can't wait for you to be in my class, we will have so much fun!)
Thanks for the invite!!


Delanie, Russ, Beckham, Kimi, PJ, Bryson



Delanie, Russ, and Beckham on the train



Kimi and Bryson on the train



Bryson on the Elephant



Kimi and Beckham on the Carousal

3 comments:

Nene said...

Looks like fun! Sylas says he really wants to go with you and Beckham to the zoo sometime too! :) (Oh, and he was so super sad that he didn't get to see you and Beckham at Leatherby's. He was crying crocodile tears over it.

Zobell Fam said...

We had a blast going with you. Thanks for being so patient with my little photgrapher PJ!! We love the Bayles's!!

Team Fraser said...

awe fun! I can't wait till next summer when the babies are bigger and running all around!