Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Stockton

Baby Stockton was born at 6:41! He came so quickly! He is 7 lbs 1 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. I know I am his mother but I just think he is absolutely perfect and just as beautiful as his brother was when he was born. Delivery was a breeze compared to nine months being pregnant and kidney stones. Both Stockton and I are doing well and are as healthy as can be! His birthday is kinda fun, it's 11/10/09, so 11 10 9. We just miss B and can't wait to be all together. Thanks for all the love and support of our family and friends. We couldn't and can't do it without you! My boys are so stinking loved, it's amazing!!





Waiting, waiting, waiting



He is finally here!!
Since Beckham didn't cry when he
was born and was blue (which is why
they rushed him away to the NICU)
this was a GREAT moment for us!!



Mommy, Daddy and Stockton
We are just missing our little B
(I can't wait to see him!)



Grandpa Randy and Grandma Maryann



Grandpa Weston and Grandma Tami



Me and my mommy



Wow! What a day!



So cute and so tiny!



Oh his little hands



Cozy



Really mom, stop with the flash!



I am totally in love with this new addition to our family!

12 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

Congrats!!!! Beautiful little baby. I am glad your wait is over (and that you went a little early, that's always nice). Enjoy your cute little family!!!

Jessica Madsen said...

Oh my goodness Kimi! Congratulations to you and your family. He IS beautiful. I am so glad to hear everything went well. Have fun bringing baby home.

Lindsay said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!!! I'M JUST DYING HERE!!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

congrats he is so cute! I am so glad everything went well for you guys and that you are both happy and heathly :)

Halley said...

He's HERE!!!! And he is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations! SO glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy!

Hoosier Mama said...

Congratulations Kimi!

Melissa said...

After a rough pregnancy I am glad you had an easier delivery. He is so tiny and perfect and I am so happy for your little family. You all look great!

Lindsay said...

He is DEFINITELY everything he was cracked up to be. Hope the transition to home & two little men goes well!

Amanda said...

He is perfect! We are so excited for you, congratulations!

Sara Borg said...

Kimi and Russ,
congrats! Stockton is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him. And holy cow Beckham is a little man! Hope to see you guys soon!
love, sarajane

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is so tiny, I love it! So glad everything went so smoothly for you and that everyone is healthy and well!

Heather said...

Congrats!! He is adorable!