Saturday, December 5, 2009

PICS OF MY BOYS

Here are just a few pictures of the last few weeks. I love my boys!



When he sleeps, he passes out



Happy Thanksgiving!



What a cute little bug!



Helpful big brother trying to put
ST's binky in



My Boys!



He always has his little hand under
his chin when he is sleeping. So cute!



Stockton's EKG :(
He had 13 cords strapped to him.
He did so good, even the nurse
and the Dr. said what a great boy he was!



Bath time for the boys!
Yup, I have already figured out
how to bathe them at the same time
and I love it!


I love my big brother!



Best Buddies!



Just hanging in the swing!



Such a sweet little thing!
We love having him in our family!

5 comments:

Bressler Bunch said...

You definately make them cute! Worth the miserable 9 months and everything that came with it.

Nene said...

Oh my goodness! Too stinkin' cute for words!

Sheri said...

What sweet boys!! I just love seeing how small Stockton is. So cute with them in their bath towels.

Halley said...

VERY impressed you can bathe them at the SAME TIME!!?? I don't think I'll ever be THAT good! :) SUPER stinkin' cute boys!

Kara said...

He he he, I love the picture of ST with his head bent backwards! :) so cute! How did his heart tests turn out?