Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Little Beckham!

So being a mom is absolutely wonderful! I love everything about it. I just wanted to tell you all some of the cute things Beckham does that I just can't get enough of.

1. He smiles!
He almost never stops smiling and laughing. He started smiling when he was in the NICU and hasn't stopped (and no it was not gas!) His smile also takes up his whole face. It is the biggest, wide-open smile ever. What's funny, is that sometimes when he is grumping he is still smiling. I love that all I have to do when he is crying is start smiling and talking to him and he will smile and laugh between his cries (it's hilarious).

2. He talks like crazy!
This boy almost never shuts up (and I am not complaining, it is super cute). He talks to anyone and everyone around. He even talks to his toys (so cute). Most of the time when he is mad he won't cry, he just grumpy talks to anyone who will listen.

3. He loves food!
K, so I just started feeding him rice and sweet potatoes within the last few weeks, but he started really loving it this week. For his first bite of food he makes that face, like what are you putting in my mouth. Then after about three bites he starts saying "mmmmm" for every bite. I just laugh the whole time I feed him. He doesn't stop "mmmmm"ing. It just gets louder as I put the spoon in his mouth, but he doesn't stop until his food is gone. Here is a little video of it.
(Go to the bottom of my blog where my music is, find the pause button to stop the music you can hear it much better)




The list goes on forever, but those are just a few I thought I would share with you today.

9 comments:

Bayles Family said...

He's such a happy little boy, I love it! Listening to him talk to himself the other night when you were over was so freakin funny! He went on for like an hour!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Kimi he is so cute. I can't wait til the day I become a mommy. I love the little happy sounds he was making in the video while you were feeding him. Too Cute!!!

p.s. tell Jen she needs to get a blog going and that I say hi.

LTC said...

Oh my! I just turned up the volume so I could hear his little sounds...that is too funny!

Linda Mattson said...

How funny is that! What a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Heck. I just want to eat him up. Isn't it amazing how much Joy these little ones bring us. and it only gets better!

Zobell Fam said...

Ok seriously that has to be the cutest sound ever!!! I love your little guy!

Angie said...

WOW! I saw you on Shanys blog and I had to say hi! I canot believe how big your little guy is! What a darling little fam. You are Gorgeous! ps im adding you so i can keep tabs on you guys! hehe

Team Fraser said...

so cute! I love that he talks so much!

Mike and Dee said...

Beckham is so cute! I can't believe how big he is already! I am so happy for you!