Monday, August 25, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL

Today I started school again! This is my third year teaching first grade. It is one awesome job, but it keeps me busy! To start off a good year I got to school at 7:00 this morning, and didn't leave until almost 6:00 tonight. I think my class is going to be a good one and it was such a great day. I will say though, the best part of my day was when I got home. I came in and Beckham was laying on the couch with Russ. The second he saw me his whole face just lit up! He just grinned and giggled, smiled and laughed. That is the best feeling in the entire world.

Because of the busy few weeks I have had getting ready to teach, I have 3 more posts after this one about the last few weeks, with some super cute pictures. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Mike and Dee said...

Tavin adores you! He is going to have the best year! Thanks for your patience today!

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad about your class! All your adventures look so fun and Beckham is growing SO much! That's awesome that Russ gets so excited for you to come home. Giggles even! Kidding. Fun posts!

Bayles Family said...

Another group of lucky first graders to get Mrs. Bayles :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the example you set for Kylee. one day she hopes to be a first grade teacher and that her students love her as much as your do.

Halley said...

So cute Kimi! I think that you have to be the most adoreable teacher! I bet all of your kids just love you!! All the new pics are super cute too!!!

LTC said...

I want to see pictures of your room! Love all the new pics as well...

Nene said...

Sylas absolutely adores you and is loving first grade! And your sweet baby Beckham is too stinkin' cute!!!

Aloi Family said...

Hey you! Tayven sure misses you thanks for being so great. We need to come get the turtle were missing her (hee-hee)
Thanks a bunch for my yummy lipgloss...... talk to ya later

Halley said...

Thanks so much Kimi! I am hoping so badly that this is FINALLY IT! :)