Friday, August 29, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

Beckham's Newborn Pictures

Linda (my aunt) and Lindsay (my sis-in-law) started a photography business, Elle Photography. I had them come over and take Beckham's pictures when he was three weeks old. They are the best photographers! They come to you! It worked out really well because I ended up not liking the outfit I picked so I just kept changing him until there was one I liked. Plus, they got some great pictures of his room. It is so much more personable and was nice to not take my tiny baby somewhere where lots of people are. They are going to be doing his 6 month pictures soon too. If you want to check out their web site go to www.ellephotos.com.
They also have a blog at http://ellephotographyblog.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

Nene said...

He is a doll! A: his bedding rocks! B: He had hair! How cool! C: Those pics are priceless. D: Is he growing much too fast for you?

Jenn Rushton said...

He has changed so much! Wow!!! I am so glad I get to see him grow:)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? they are only little babies for a minute. He is beautiful.

Lindsay said...

You're so sweet to post that about us! Beckham is a so cute! I'm in love with his smile. Feel free to randomly drop him off at my house at anytime so we can love on him.

Halley said...

Thank you so much Kimi!!! I still can't believe it! :) These pics are just darling! :) Hope school is going well?

Bayles Family said...

Ooh! I just want to squeeze him :) Those are super cute picures.