Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh Beckham!

So my little Beckham has been holding his own bottle for over 2 months now. It is quite funny to watch though. Many times he pulls the bottle out of his mouth, screams at it because it is not in his mouth, and pops it back in. Yeah, he does this about 10 times every time he eats. Then this last week he decided it was time to roll around while he eats. Umm, sorry little guy, but it doesn't work that way. (You might think he would figure it out, but no). This is now happens about a bunch of times each time he eats. Sometimes he rolls back to his tummy the second I get him back on his back. Oh, Beckham, you silly boy!



7 comments:

Jenn Rushton said...

He is getting so big! I can't wait until Addy can hold her own bottle. I will finally have my freedom back!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can this little guy get any cuter??

Halley said...

Super cute!!! I'm loving his outfit! :)

Nene said...

I love the last picture, with the "what you talkin' 'bout Willis?" look. He is so super cute. Sylas talks about him A LOT - and whenever we see things that start with B he will say, "That stands for Beckham!" And when his little bro says what about me, he will add "And Bryce, too."

Linda Mattson said...

Cute pictures! Especially the last one with the funny face. How cute is he!

Bayles Family said...

He is so stinkin cute I can't stand it!

Kara said...

Ha Ha Ha, that is so cute! I love those pictures!