Sunday, September 7, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES!

We had Elle Photography take our pictures this weekend. We went up to the University of Utah to take the pictures because the campus there is amazing, I love it. Here is just a preview of the pictures (I stole it off their blog - hope you don't mind L and L). They turned out so awesome. And again, here is my little advertising because they are the BEST! Why?:

*It is so comfortable to take pictures with them, they are fun and have the best eyes for great pictures.

* Variety. Both of them take the pictures so you are bound to have a variety of pictures. Plus they are with you for an hour or two, which is longer than any studio I know of.

* They not only take pictures of the posing, but they also take pictures of the real life. They really try to capture the "whole story" when they take pictures, not just the cheesy smiles.

* They send you your pictures through email, and you can also send an email of the proofs to your friends and family.

* You don't have to order in bulk packages, instead you order what you want.

* Finally you can even get a CD with a few pictures to post on blogs (since we are all obsessed with the blogging world).

Anyway, enough of that (but really they are the best). There are a few more preview pictures on their web site www.ellephotos.com. There are 2 of Beckham under the Infant section (I love the one of him with sitting on the truck - it is close to the bottom so you need to scroll down). Then there are 2 amazing pictures in the family section. Enjoy and I will get you all the good ones as soon as I get my proofs.

8 comments:

Nene said...

They do an amazing job! I just spent way too much time on their site checking out all the pics! And your family photos are awesome. Such a cute lil family!

LTC said...

Adorable!

Bayles Family said...

So cute!! I'm going to get Halle a sitting with them. I can't get over Beckham's eyes! He is one good looking boy :)

Jill Bowcutt said...

Your baby is so cute! And I love your family picture. I never would have guessed that was the U campus. It looks great!

Lindsay said...

You are awesome! We don't care at all that you stole that picture to post it on your blog and talk us up a bit. Thanks so much! You're the best!

Love ya! Linds

Jenn Rushton said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the rest! I better get one:)

Grandma Tami said...

You guys look so happy. Isn't it amazing how much joy a baby can bring into you life. Treasure every moment.

Brooke Cherry said...

Kimi-
What a cute family!! Holy cow I can remember you in college... I am going to wait for him and you did and what a perfect fit!! So cute! I can't believe you have a baby... not really a baby baby any more... you look great!
Brooke