Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thought this was great!


I found this out in blog world and loved it!

The stone cold truth of great friendships.

1. When you are sad --I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you're scared -- we will high tail it out of here.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick --Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I'll pick you up and dust you off.



Friendship is like
peeing your pants,
everyone can see it,
but only you
can feel the true warmth.

8 comments:

Linda Mattson said...

Lovely! But it did make me laugh.

Nene said...

That is hilarious! I'm passing in on to my BF so she can laugh too! :)

Bayles Family said...

Very cute :) I'm so happy to have our friendship. Love ya!

Mike and Dee said...

I've seen that one and thought it was funny! We have that rule for sickness though because I hate when my kids get sick!

Jenn Rushton said...

Cute! That is way funny, especially the part about the pee. Its us for sure!!!

Marci Rasch said...

Great post! That picture is so Kam & Vani! Its so cute! I like your new family pictures btw too! So cute! Beckham is getting big!

Zobell Fam said...

Way cute!! Tag your it! Check out my blog

Mindi said...

I just stole this off your blog to share on mine :). Thanks for all of your darling notes! We love your family.

Mindi