Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some Things About Me to the Power of 3


3 names I go by:
Kimi

Mrs. Bayles

Ma ma ma (Beckham says it, but it is not technically directed to me yet)



3 things I am wearing right now:
White tank

Blue, green, and white striped jacket

White earings



3 restaurants I love:

Cafe Rio

Olive Garden

Gecko's


3 favorite things to do:
Teach

Play (that means anything, play with friends, play with family, play games ...)

Blog



3 things I want badly:
Ya, Ya, more money, of coarse

To be a great teacher

Have more time for everything (Beckham, hubby, friends, teaching, scrapbooking, exercise, you name it)!


3 things I did yesterday:
Hugged and kissed my Beckham

Taught my first graders about bones and muscles

Watched Biggest Loser



3 goals:
Take a place in my age division on a Tri next year

Finish my Master's Degree (all I have to do is finish my last paper and I am good to go!!!)

Get my freaking drivers license renewed!



3 fears:
Anything tragic will happen to my family (um, that is enough to count for all three)



3 things I plan on doing today:

(since it is late I plan to)

Wash my face

Brush my teeth

Go to bed



3 things I plan on doing tomorrow:
Teach other teachers at my school about centers (a little nervous about this one, teaching first graders is easy, adults is another thing)

Teach my first graders about hearts

Go to Jenn's



3 favorite holidays:

Halloween (well now that we can't dress up at school I am not so sure)

Easter

4th of July



3 favorite beverages:
Water

Water

Coke



3 friends to tag:
Jenn Rushton

Shannon Bayles

Lyndsay Fraser

7 comments:

Jenn Rushton said...

Thanks for the tag!!!

Keddington Chronicles said...

Hi, Cute tag!!! Question (just cuz I'm curious), how come the kids can't dress up at school this year? Is it district wide, school wide, voted on by PTA???? Just curious??? For the record, you always did have the CUTEST teacher costumes. LOved the hershey's kiss!! :) -Angela-

Angie said...

I Love cafe rio too. its nice to get to know you a litle better. hehe

Kara said...

YOu can't dress up at school!!! That is way lame! I loved Halloween in Elementary! Are all schools like that?

Nene said...

(This is Sylas) Mrs. Bayles, you're silly! (This is Sy's mom) Kimi, cute post. Sy read the entire thing to me. He think it's so cool that you like to play games!

Aloi Family said...

what a stinkin cute blog idea..... I love it "Home-girl" hey thanks for some more turtle time, we enjoy her........

The Keeles said...

That is so cool that you are that close to your masters! Good for you!