Saturday, November 22, 2008

GO UTES (obsessed much?)

K, my little family has a BIG obsession with University of Utah! We even decorated Beckham's baby room all in UTE stuff. (Including a HUGE painted U on the wall). It is quite fun. I am pretty sure Beckham owns ever Utah baby outfit made. I also have to tell you all about my class this year. They are hilarious! (First of all I shouldn't even allow Y fans in my room - except I just love all my kidlets in my class I guess I will let it slide). I have two little boys who are true blue all the way. When they come into class wearing Y clothes, the first thing they do is let me know all about it. One of the bulletin boards I like to do is a "Turkey Bowl." I have all the students make a little turkey and I turn my bulletin board into a football field. This year we HAD to choose our team. If you were a UTE fan the student put a U on their turkey, same for the Y fan. Oh, hilarious!! You should have heard my little first graders going crazy about it the whole time they were making their turkeys. Then, they had to watch me put them up on the board so we could count how many were for the U and how many were for the Y. Here are a few pictures of the bulletin board, some pics of my totally cute (and decked out) son, as well as us ut the U tail gating just before the game started.

GO UTES!!! 19 for UTES

7 for BYU




These are Beckham's Good Luck Jammies
from Grandma and Grandpa



THE BIGGEST little UTE FAN EVER!!!



Grandma and Beckham



Mom, Beckham, and Grandpa



Mommy and Beckham



BYU Stinks!!



Daddy and Beckham








7 comments:

Linda Mattson said...

I do have to say Beckham is the cutes little Ute fan ever! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Go Utes~

Grandma Tami said...

It's a good thing we got Beckham those jammies, it was good luck! He is the cutest baby ever!

Kara said...

Yay! I loved recieving the picture text from you! I showed all of my BYU friends! :)

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

I love the look Beckham has with byu stinks that is classic. I also love your turkey bowl board that it awesome. Looks like you had a blast!

Mike and Dee said...

Tavin had so much fun cheering on the Utes. Even though his dad goes to that school, he is truly a BYU fan. Tavin doesn't care, and said "go UTES!!".
Beckham looked so cute! I'm glad you had a good time!

The Larsen Family said...

How freakin' cute is your family! I have to tell you Caden could careless about football until he became your student. Now hes a UTES fan ALL THE WAY!! He thought the Turkeys were the best. I'm still hearing about them!!LOL!!

Halley said...

YAY!! Go UTES!! I like cougar rare also... :) I LOVE how decked out everyone is! :)