Saturday, November 22, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Here are some pictures of Halloween. Also a few pictures of Beckham and his Bestest Friend Addy J.



HAPPY FIRST HALLOWEEN BECKHAM!!



Grandma Maryann, Superman Brandt,
Supergirl Brooklyn, and Beckham
TRICK-OR-TREATING
around the neighborhood.



Grandma Tami, Beckham,
and Princess Halle



Beckham and Aunt Michelle



Beckham loves his fuzzy (a blanket) and likes to hold it next to his face to fall asleep. Yep, good mom that I am, I forgot it. So Beckham just made due by holding onto his little hood. What a cutie!




PHOTO SHOOT
PPSSTT ... ADDY ...
What do you think they are
going to make us do?



Addy J. and Beckham as
PONGO AND PURDY



I love my best friend!
(even if our mothers are crazy)



Hmmm, I think I will eat you



Well, since I can't reach you . . .
I will just eat the pumpkin!



Dang, We Are CUTE!!



Are we done yet,
Looking pretty takes so much work

No comments: